Compassion Corps International is a ministry of All Nations Fellowship.
Our Vision: Raising up passionate, prepared, and anointed missionaries who are ready to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ wherever he may lead them.
CCI interns can choose from:
- 9-Month Internship without Bible College
- Louisiana School of Ministry track (duration is 1 – 3 years)
- Bridges Christian College track (duration is 3 – 4 years)
- 1-Month Missions Immersion
- 9-month CCI Bridge Program (for high school juniors & seniors)
- Summer Internship
Through a vast array of ministry experiences, and a Biblical education, our interns get the opportunity to not only prepare for a lifetime of ministry in the Body of Christ, but also to serve the world! Over the course of 9 months, our interns experience and participate in:
- 2 missions trips
- 2 youth worship conferences
- 4 major city outreaches
- Plus all of the weekly ministry experiences which include:
- Homeless Shelter Ministry
- Urban Youth Ministry
- Ministry in the High Schools
- Prison Ministry
- Street Evangelism
- Sex Trafficking Ministry
- Nursing Home Ministry
- Be a part of our worship leadership program!
- Children’s Ministry and more!!!
- We offer not only the practical training, but the Bible College training as well so that the intern will leave the program well rounded. You can earn a B.A. degree in 3-4 years while you are receiving your missions/ministry training at CCI!
- Finally, if you already have a degree and are just looking for an opportunity to get started in ministry, or if you are not yet sure about Bible College, we have a 9-month internship track or a 1-month missions immersion that is just for you!
- Interns can even choose to complete their coursework for Assemblies of God ministry credentials through the Louisiana District School of Ministry option!
- With Compassion Corps International, there are many options that will help you get started on the ministry adventure that God has called you too!
There are three phases that an intern goes through while they are with us:
- Training Phase: 3 months to 1 year- The intern learns all about ministry and is trained in Biblical studies.
- Leadership Phase: 3 months to 1 year- The intern actually begins to lead certain ministry outreaches.
- Placement Phase: 3 months to 1 year- The intern is placed either at the home base, overseas, or at one of our national sites to serve until they graduate!
Our goal is to have every graduate of Compassion Corps International serving in some church capacity by the time they finish!